Lobster Tail AppetizerFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
How to make it
- Boil lobster tails until done. Drain and cool. Remove meat from shells and cut into small pieces. Save shells. Melt butter in a skillet. Stir in sherry and lobster, simmer for three minutes. Stir in flour, paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir in cream until thickened, then return mixture to shells.
- Crumb Topping
- 8 slices white bread
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 Tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Remove crust from bread and place in food processor or grate fine. Melt butter in a skillet, add crumbs, and cook until brown. Add chives, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle over lobster in shells.
- Bake at 375º oven for 20 minutes.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating4 people
So Grizz, when you comin over to cook these for me? HE HE HEjovi_nutt in Newtown loved it
Can't get lobster tails in N.E........cruelty laws.
This would work work with the whole lobster and a casserole dish, though...right? Sounds great!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Ohhhhhh, be still my heart! BIG 5!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!