Lobster Tail AppetizerFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
How to make it
- Boil lobster tails until done. Drain and cool. Remove meat from shells and cut into small pieces. Save shells. Melt butter in a skillet. Stir in sherry and lobster, simmer for three minutes. Stir in flour, paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir in cream until thickened, then return mixture to shells.
- Crumb Topping
- 8 slices white bread
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 Tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Remove crust from bread and place in food processor or grate fine. Melt butter in a skillet, add crumbs, and cook until brown. Add chives, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle over lobster in shells.
- Bake at 375º oven for 20 minutes.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating4 people
Ohhhhhh, be still my heart! BIG 5!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
Can't get lobster tails in N.E........cruelty laws.
This would work work with the whole lobster and a casserole dish, though...right? Sounds great!pat2me in Nashua loved it
So Grizz, when you comin over to cook these for me? HE HE HEjovi_nutt in Newtown loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!