Greek Style Beet SaladFrom silverqueen 6 years ago
- 1 jar (16-oz.) pickled whole beets, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved shopping list
- 1/2 lb. medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and tails removed shopping list
- 1/2 cup seeded, chopped cucumber shopping list
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. snipped fresh dill shopping list
- Prepared vinaigrette dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Drain beets well, cut into quarters.
- Combine beets and olives in medium bowl.
- Top with combined shrimp and cucumbers.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours until chilled.
- To serve sprinkle with dill, and drizzle with vinaigrette as desired.
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating4 people
I don't like beets but my sister loves them and she said this recipe is great!I am reading them to her on the phone so I am printing this one for her.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Looks delicious.jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
little mixture everything good recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!