Sage Rubbed Pork ChopsFrom susana 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the sage, garlic, salt and a few grinds of pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub this mixture over the chops and let them sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes.
- Cook the chops I hot oil until well browned on both sides.
- (This takes about 3-4 minutes per side on medium heat.)
- Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm until the warm apple slaw is completed.
The Cooksusana Mandeville, LA
The Rating3 people
I like this one and I am trying it this week!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I made this tonight alongside the warm apple slaw. I thought the chops needed a bit more seasoning, but that's just me. I also used the end pieces off of a pork loin from Sam's Club. The end pieces are not the best, so I will try again with good c...moreknwalter in Paulsboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!