Tuna Noodle CasseroleFrom solanaceae 6 years ago
- 2 cans chunk light tuna in water drained shopping list
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup of sour cream shopping list
- 1 box frozen petite peas shopping list
- 8 oz sliced crimini mushrooms shopping list
- 1 standard bag of wide egg noodles cooked shopping list
- 1 1/2 c plain potato chips crushed shopping list
- 1 c shredder cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 T parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Lightly butter a large casserole dish.
- Put the frozen peas in the colander you are going to drain the noodles in.
- Start a pot of water.
- Cook the Crimini mushrooms in a little olive oil over medium heat until they wilt.
- Cook the noodles according to the package. Drain over the peas.
- Mix together the soups, sour cream, mushrooms, noodles and peas. Put into casserole.
- Mix the potato chips and cheddar, apply liberally to the top of the casserole.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until bubbly.
The Cooksolanaceae Manchester, NH
The Rating4 people
This is better than what I grew up with!!!f Thanksraelene1951 in Brighton loved it
I love it, hon! There's something very comforting and fun about a tuna casserole with potato chips aboard. And with criminis? Well, I'm all over it. Thanks for such a wonderful recipe...
~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
I have had this one and I liked it a lot. It was way better than the one I grew up with!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!