Oreo Bottom CheesecakesFrom starfish092798 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line two 12 cup cupcake pans with muffin cups and drop an Oreo into the bottom of each one.
- Cream together cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla.
- Add eggs, one and a time and beat slightly after each addition.
- Mix until just combine. Do not over mix.
- Fill cups about 2/3 of the way with the cheesecake batter and bake until the middle is still slightly giggly. About 15 minutes, give or take a couple of minutes depending on your oven.
- Remove from oven when finished and let cool to room temp and then refrigerate.
- For Topping:
- Beat sour cream, sugar and vanilla until sugar is dissolved and refrigerate about 15 minutes to let flavors combine.
- Remove topping and cheesecakes from refrigerator and top each cheesecake with about 1 T of sour cream topping. Place back in the refrigerator until ready to serve or at least an hour to let set.