Frozen Strawberry MargaritasFrom henrie 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place limeade and strawberries in blender. Cover and blend until
- smooth. Add water and tequila. Pour into 2-quart plastic container.
- Cover and freeze about 24 hours or until slushy.
- To serve, place 2/3 cup slush in each glass and fill with 1/3 cup soda pop; stir.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- chelby1969 Alliance, Ohio
- sunny Portland, OR
- wynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- babytkakes Columbus, GA
- jakartainflames Jakarta, Indonesia
- petunia97 Gonzales, LA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- shirleyoma Cove, OR
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
I love these.... are you ready.......i can have them virgin too..... lolminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
lip smackin' good! With a sugared rim too...jett2whit in Union City loved it
Be right over....:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it