Cranberry Dump CakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- In saucepan combine cranberries and water then simmer 10 minutes.
- Add sugar then stir and pour into rectangular baking dish.
- Pour dry cake mix on top and add pecan halves then melt butter and pour evenly over top.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes then serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
i like this one too thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
How easy! Nice flavor combination!!!
Thanks!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Its funny that I found your recipe. I was sitting here collecting cranberry recipes and was wondering if there was such a thing as a Cranberry Dump Cake! Eureka! Thanks for the recipe. If I hadn't found it, I'd be trying to make my own!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!