Nutty Chocolate Mint FudgeFrom cheric 5 years ago
- One 7-ounce jar marshmallow cream shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- One 10-ounce pkg (1 1/2 cups) mint-chocolate morsels (Nestle Toll House) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- In heavy saucepan, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, butter, and salt. Bring to full rolling boil over medium heat. Add mint-chocolate morsels; stir until morsels are melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in nuts and vanilla extract. Pour into foil-lined 8-inch square pan. Chill until firm (about 2 hours). Cut into 1-inch squares.
The Cookcheric Oklahoma City, OK
The Rating3 people
I LOVE FUDGE!!! This recipe has my "5" forks for sure and I am soooooo anxious to make it.lor in Toronto loved it
This was great! I couldn't find the Nestle chips, so I used the Andes' baking chips, which made the mint taste too strong for everyone... except me, of course.sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!