Broccoli And Cheese Brunch CasseroleFrom lindal34 8 years ago
- 8 ounces breakfast sausage shopping list
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- 8 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 Cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 or more roma tomatoes, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Cook sausage in a large deep skillet over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and Lightly grease a casserole dish.
- In a bowl, combine cooked sausage, broccoli and 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese, and spoon into the prepared casserole dish.
- Stir together 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, eggs, ricotta cheese, milk, pepper and salt, and pour over the broccoli mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and then arrange the tomato slices on top.
- Cover casserole with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
The Cooklindal34 Vero Beach, FL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!