Mozzarella QuicheFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 unbaked 9 inch pie shell shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup canned mild green or red chili peppers shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1 tsp dried basil or oregano shopping list
- 2 cups cream shopping list
- 1 cup half and half shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Place cheese on bottom of pie crust
- Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over cheese.
- Sprinkle with paprika
- Bake 375 till puffed and golden about 50 minutes or custard is set and jiggles
- Cool to warm and cut.
- Freezes well and reheats well in the oven
People Who Like This Dish 16
- DoraSoSweet Richmond, Va
- ClockworkOiDoll Nowhere, Us
- Martula Li Berec, Czech Republic
- pondziebaby Nowhere, Us
- unclefedor Tula, RU
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- klaferrara Readington, NJ
- reds THE COVE, PA
- shandalulu West Valley City, UT
- snooklyukums Cedar Rapids, IA
- Plus 6 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Love this recipe...!
Thanks for sharing....
....mjcmcook....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
fantastic!I love this!iffyo in loved it
Make a person drool to lok at this imagine the taste yummomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it