Kielbassa And CokeFrom crabhappychick 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 green peppers, thinly sliced shopping list
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary shopping list
- 2/3 cup honey shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons mustard seed shopping list
- 4 pounds kielbasa, sliced 1" thick shopping list
- 2 cans Coca cola shopping list
How to make it
- In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, saute onions, peppers and rosemary springs until onion are nearly transparent. Stir in honey, mustard seed and sausage. Pour the Coke over all and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook, uncovered, until liquid is absorbed and glazes the sausage. Stir frequently, but especially near the end because it goes from almost done to "burned-bottom of the pot" quickly!
- Transfer into a crockpot to keep warm on the buffet. Spear with toothpicks to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating5 people
never made it with coke but sounds very good ill try it thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This recipe sounds like it has a 'sweet, but smokey'
taste...right ? Sounds....GREAT !
Thanks...mjcmcook....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Awesome.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it