Pineapple Upside Down BiscuitsFrom redkitchen 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400*
- Grease 10 cups of a muffin tin
- Strain the can of crushed pineapple, save the juice
- Combine pineapple, sugar and butter and mix well
- Divide the pineapple mixture among the muffin cups.
- Place a cherry in the center of each muffin cup, make sure cherry
- hits bottom of cup
- Place one biscuit in each cup on top of sugar and pineapple mixture.
- Spoon 1 tea. reserved pineapple juice over each biscuit.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden.
- Cool 2 minutes, invert the pan onto a plate and release biscuits.
- Serve warm
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookredkitchen Murfreesboro, TN
The Rating4 people
Sounds easy and good. I probably would make my own biscuits to use in the recipe!midgelet in Eastern loved it
hey there GF youre on a roll too keep going put something wild on here and not wild game .lolminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I fixed these the last time the kids were home...AWESOME Sissy!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!