Jam JamsFrom tamz73 7 years ago
How to make it
- Add all ingredients; except for flour. Mix well.
- Add flour 1 cup at a time; until batter in a roll able state.
- Roll batter ¼ inch thick; cut using a cookie cutter, place on cookie sheet 1 inch apart. Bake at 350 for 5 min. till golden brown. Let cool
- Fill with 1 to 1 ½ tbsp of your favorite jam.
- Makes 18 to 24 cookies depending on your cutter size.
- Store in plastic container over night (on counter-not fridge).
The Cooktamz73 Raymore, CA
The Rating5 people
Love these simple recipes, they taste soo good.
sheba in Lac La Biche loved it
I, too, remember eating these when I was young(er) :0 TY for the memories, Tamz :)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
love it - simple & good!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!