Corona ChickenFrom amandaandsteven 8 years ago
- 1 pound of chicken trimmed and cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro chopped shopping list
- 1 red pepper chopped into large pieces shopping list
- 1 large jalapeno chopped with seeds shopping list
- 1/2 of an onion chopped into large pieces shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped shopping list
- cumin shopping list
- chili powder shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup Corona shopping list
- juice from 1/2 of a lime shopping list
How to make it
- Mix chicken with the cilantro, spices, and half of the beer. Marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour (we usually let it sit at least 2-3).
- Make a foil packet and mix the marinated chicken with the peppers, onion, garlic, lime juice, and the rest of the beer.
- Wrap it up and cook it on the grill for about 20-30 minutes.
- We usually just serve it over rice but you can add any sides you like.
- ENJOY :)