Roast Pork With Honey MustardFrom tippystclair 5 years ago
- 16 oz new potatoes, cut in halves shopping list
- 4 medium carrots, cut into bite-sized pieces shopping list
- 4 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 Tbsp whole grain mustard shopping list
- 4 Tbsp honey shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 32 oz pork roast loin or shoulder shopping list
- 4 shallots, peeled and sliced lengthwise shopping list
- 1 oz fresh sage, roughly chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Cook potatoes and carrots in boiling water for 5 minutes and drain thoroughly.
- Mix together olive oil, mustards, honey and garlic, then season with black pepper to taste.
- Place pork in roasting pan.
- Arrange the vegetables around the pork.
- Spoon the mustard mixture over the pork.
- Sprinkle with sage.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until pork is thoroughly cooked without any pinkness and vegetables are tender.
- Remove from pan and let roast rest on carving board.
- Place vegetables in a serving dish and leave juices in pan.
- To make gravy:
- Pour juices in to a sauce pan and add 2 Tbsp boiling water.
- Stir until boiling on medium heat.
- Serve over sliced roast.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!