Sugar CookiesFrom auntybea 5 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup icing sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup cooking oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar shopping list
- 5 cups flour shopping list
- sugar and cinnamon mix for rolling dough in shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Cream butter and both sugars. Beat in eggs and oil. Mix soda and cream of tartar into flour and mix with sugar ingredients. Roll dough into balls, roll in sugar/cinnamon mixture and press with the bottom of a glass onto cookie sheets. Bake at 375 F until brown (8 to 10 minutes).