Asian Burgers With Wasabi SlawFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- wasabi Slaw: shopping list
- 1/3 cup mayo or enough to bind as desired, low mayo fat okay shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp wasabi powder shopping list
- 3 cups pkg. coleslaw mix ( cabbage and carrots ) shopping list
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper strips shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion shopping list
- Burgers: shopping list
- 1 lb ground beef, as lean as possible shopping list
- 4 Tbs soy sauce ( low salt is okay, too ) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 4 large romaine or Boston lettuce leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Mix coleslaw ingredients, blend well and chill.
- Combine beef, 1 Tbs soy sauce and garlic.
- Shape meat into 4 patties.
- Grill uncovered 11 to 13 minutes or done, basting with remaining soy sauce.
- Place burgers in lettuce leaves and top with the slaw.
- Yield 4 servings.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Fantastic love everything about this buger and slaw thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Ditto. Sounds like perfection to me.danadooley in Singapore loved it