Curry coated PeanutsFrom whitejasmine 5 years ago
- 1 kg peanuts (without skin) shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 2 eggs, beat shopping list
- 50 gm sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin powder shopping list
- 1 tsp fenugreek powder shopping list
- water to mix shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- oil to fry shopping list
How to make it
- Wash the peanuts and drain the water.
- Mix curry powder, cumin powder, funegreek powder, flour, sesame seed and salt.
- Pour in water and mix the mixture, make sure it is not to watery, just enough water for the mixture to coat the peanuts.
- Add in peanuts to the mixture, and make sure the mixture can coat the nuts.
- Deep fry the nuts until golden.
- Keep in air container after the coated nuts have cool down.
The Cookwhitejasmine Sel, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!