Parmesan ChickenFrom tamz73 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375. Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Spray a deep glass dish with Non-Stick Spray.
- Dip thawed chicken in margarine – coat well with dry ingredients (don’t be shy)
- Layer chicken in dish – one layer only
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes on middle rack uncovered until golden brown.
- DO NOT TURN CHICKEN OVER.
The Cooktamz73 Raymore, CA
The Rating3 people
I can see why this was a huge success. Greatness. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I love chicken like this! I have never added the bread crumbs, though. Great idea. Thanks so much for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Wow, this one is a keeper - I know I'll love this. Thank you!mrspotatohead in Minneapolis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!