Chewy Peanut Butter Brownie Gluten-freeFrom annieamie 5 years ago
- 2 cups of peanut butter ( either nutty or creamy) shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 Tb. molasses shopping list
- 1 cup chopped cocktail peanuts shopping list
- Optional: 1 cup of mini chocolate chips and or 1 cup of sweetened coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the peanut butter with the sugar and beat until well-mixed.
- Add your eggs, one at a time until each is incorporated in the batter.
- Add the molasses and mix well.
- Add vanilla and chopped peanuts.
- Pour into a 13x9 inch pan covered in Release aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 25 minutes or until brownies are firm to the touch.
- Let cool and cut into large squares or 2 inch squares.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating3 people
You know I LOVE peanut butter!! Yes ma'am!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Living in this part of the city, we have a bunch of restaurants that serve gluten free desserts. I really liked the cookies you made that were like this so I can only imagine how good these brownies are gonna be. Annie, thanks for so many good recipe...morerasputendebarry in West Los Angeles loved it
And I wanna picture if you make them soon! Remember me? Mr. Visual!rasputendebarry in West Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!