Chewy Peanut Butter Brownie Gluten-freeFrom annieamie 6 years ago
- 2 cups of peanut butter ( either nutty or creamy) shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 Tb. molasses shopping list
- 1 cup chopped cocktail peanuts shopping list
- Optional: 1 cup of mini chocolate chips and or 1 cup of sweetened coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the peanut butter with the sugar and beat until well-mixed.
- Add your eggs, one at a time until each is incorporated in the batter.
- Add the molasses and mix well.
- Add vanilla and chopped peanuts.
- Pour into a 13x9 inch pan covered in Release aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 25 minutes or until brownies are firm to the touch.
- Let cool and cut into large squares or 2 inch squares.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating3 people
Molasses is a good addition, Annie! This recipe sounds awesome. I luv peanut butter cookies so I'll try this one over the weekend. Have you got any lemon recipes to share? lol Thanks for the recipe. Its going in my files! I'm a fan, yannoooooo!!!cinnamon in Beverly Hills loved it
Living in this part of the city, we have a bunch of restaurants that serve gluten free desserts. I really liked the cookies you made that were like this so I can only imagine how good these brownies are gonna be. Annie, thanks for so many good recipe...morerasputendebarry in West Los Angeles loved it
And I wanna picture if you make them soon! Remember me? Mr. Visual!rasputendebarry in West Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!