Pecan Pie CakeFrom henrie 7 years ago
- Cake: shopping list
- 1 box yellow cake mix (reserve 2/3 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 2/3 reserved cake mix shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups white corn syrup shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3 eggs well beaten shopping list
- 1-2 cups pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cake mix, melted butter, egg.
- Pat in bottom of 9x13" pan. Bake 350° 15 minutes.
- Mix topping ingredients well and pour over partially cooled cake. Return To oven at 375° for 40 minutes or until it tests done.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
I know this is good!! Pecans!! yummyjett2whit in Union City loved it
Henrie, what an intresting topping!sounds delicious, thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it
another awesome recipe ,thanks for sharing......Henrie...............:}
have a blessed day !
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it