Sugar Cream PieFrom taylorsue82 6 years ago
How to make it
- In mixing bowl stir together sugar and flour.
- Add whipping creme and half n half, then add vanilla and salt.
- Beat with mixer 6 minutes until fluffy and thickened.
- Cover and let stand 1 hour in the fridge.
- Pour into pie shell, sprinkle top generously with nutmeg.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven to 375 bake abour 20 minutes more or until it no longer jiggles.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- aussie_meat_pie My Kitchen, AU
- quaziefly ALL POINTS
- chef_irish Gainesville, FL
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- rosemaryblue CollegeTown
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- indicatorsrule1 Gilbert, AZ
- victoriatodd Lake Wales, FL
- cutemonkey STMarys, OH
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooktaylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
The Rating9 people
Oh sounds very sweet.cutemonkey in STMarys loved it
Love this recipe!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
my mama use to make this love it thanks for sharingmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it