Pandan CakeFrom cherriepie 9 years ago
How to make it
- Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until stiff and then gradually add 1/2 of the sugar.
- Mix flour, half of the sugar, oil, coconut milk, egg yolks, and a few drops of the Pandan extract.
- Mix egg whites and flour mixture together.
- Bake in moderate oven (180C/375F) for 45 minutes.
The Cookcherriepie Melbourne, AU
The Rating3 people
YUMMY! I've made this cake twice. The tip about NOT spraying the Angel Food Cake Pan was a big help. However, for someone new to making this type of cake a few more details in the method would really help. On the "mix egg whites and flour mi...moreSARAHPINA in loved it
made this cake today and it turned out great and did not collapse : )ducksoup369 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!