Pandan CakeFrom cherriepie 9 years ago
How to make it
- Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until stiff and then gradually add 1/2 of the sugar.
- Mix flour, half of the sugar, oil, coconut milk, egg yolks, and a few drops of the Pandan extract.
- Mix egg whites and flour mixture together.
- Bake in moderate oven (180C/375F) for 45 minutes.
The Cookcherriepie Melbourne, AU
The Rating3 people
made this cake today and it turned out great and did not collapse : )ducksoup369 in loved it
YUMMY! I've made this cake twice. The tip about NOT spraying the Angel Food Cake Pan was a big help. However, for someone new to making this type of cake a few more details in the method would really help. On the "mix egg whites and flour mi...moreSARAHPINA in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!