LemonZucchini LoafFrom scearley 8 years ago
- 1 3/4 c unbleached all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp ginger shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 c sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c oil shopping list
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- zest of 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 1/2 c grated unpeeled zucchini shopping list
- 1/2 c coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 c golden raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour a 9x5 baking pan.
- Sift together the flower, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and ginger.
- In a medium-sized bowl beat 2 egs
- Beat into the eggs, in this order: sugar, oil, lemon juice
- Stir into the eggs, in this order: lemon zest, zucchini, sifted flour mix, nuts, raisins
- Turn into th eprepared pan.
- Bake at 350 for 65 to 70 minutes. Cool in pan 10 minutes.
The Cookscearley Federal Way, WA
The Rating3 people
I made this recipe; I like quick breads. I wasn't too sure about the combination of lemon, ginger and zucchini; but it is quite delicious. It has a crispness to it, and is light, with just the right amount of sweetness. I eat gluten free, so I mad...morekris in tulsa loved it
normal every day sugar.scearley in Federal Way loved it