Disneys Creamed Corn Spoon BreadFrom minitindel 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 Cups cornmeal shopping list
- 1 Cup buttermilk shopping list
- 8 Tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 Cups corn (Frozen Kernels) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 Cup milk shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 Cup butter shopping list
- *Blend all ingredients together with Mixer and add dry ingredients shopping list
- creamed corn (Heated) 3 Cups shopping list
How to make it
- Add dry ingredients to liquid and mix together until well blended. Pour into well greased pan (9" x 13") and Place in steamer and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Top with creamed corn and serve.
- NOTE: you will have to use a double broiler and still cook for the 15 to 20 minutes., unless you have a steamer.
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating5 people
Very nice. Creamed corn has just made its appearence here and all the Yanks are so happy! This looks delicious. :}tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
Mini, I have a spoon bread recipe and cook it in the oven by putting the pan in another pan filled with water and covering with foil. It is a way of steaming without having to buy the steamer. I love spoon bread, what a great comfort food!!ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
This is a great sounding, 'easy on the tongue',
recipe! Thanks for sharing!
....mjcmcook.... "5"....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!