Apple Cake PieFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 9-inch pie pan shopping list
- 3 to 4 large apples peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 Tbs. sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbs. cinnamon shopping list
- Batter: shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 large egg fork beaten shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup melted butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts ( pecans or walnuts - or raisins or dried cranberries / cherries if you don't want nuts ) shopping list
- ice cream or whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- Place apple slices in bottom of pie pan and sprinkle with the combined sugar and cinnamon.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Batter will be thick.
- Spoon batter over the apples but keep batter 2 inches from the edges of the pan.
- Bake in a 350F oven about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Serve warm or chilled.
- Serve with ice cream ,whipped topping and or with a caramel ice cream topping.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
oh wow thsi sounds delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This was soooo good midge!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Food Styling And Photography254 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Fruit Desert40 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Sweet Treats15 members
An Apple A Day30 members
Pies Pies Everywhere Is Pies45 members
Cakes Of Any Type143 members