Herbal Cheese Dinner RollsFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 packages of active dry yeast shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning blend shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp of melted butter shopping list
- 1 tsp of garlic salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3 to 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp melted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first bit of flour, yeast and Italian seasoning.
- Heat milk, water, sugar, butter and garlic salt until just warm. (115 to 120 degrees)
- Add to flour. Mix.
- Add two egges. Beat at low speed 1/2 minute.
- Beat at high speed 3 minutes.
- Stir in first 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Add the additional flour, as much as you can stir in.
- Turn out onto floured surface. Knead in enough remaining flour to make a moderately stiff dough. Shape into a ball.
- Place in greased bowl. Cover and let rise (about 45 minutes)
- Punch down, let rest for 10 minutes.
- Shape into 16 balls.
- Dip tops into remaining melted butter then in remaining grated parmesan cheese.
- Place rolls in two greased 8 or 9 inch round baking pans-we use disposable foil pans-. cover and let rise until doubled. (15 minutes)
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Makes 16