Garlic Beef Stroganoff In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup undiluted shopping list
- 2 jars sliced mushrooms drained shopping list
- 1 large white onion chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 pounds round steak trimmed and cut into thin strips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese cubed shopping list
- Hot cooked noodles shopping list
How to make it
- In a slow cooker dissolve bouillon in water.
- Add soup, onion, mushrooms, garlic and Worcestershire.
- In a skillet brown beef in oil then transfer to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Stir in cream cheese until smooth then serve over hot cooked noodles.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!