The Best Microwave Nut BrittleFrom texyjay 6 years ago
How to make it
- Butter cookie sheet.
- Put nuts, salt & corn syrup in microwave safe dish & stir.
- Cook in microwave on high for 6 min. stiring once at 3 min. Carefully remove and add vanilla & butter.
- Put back in microwave for another 1 - 1/2 min. or until golden brown.
- Take out of microwave and baking soda. Mixture is very hot!!!!
- Stir in baking soda and spread onto buttered cookie sheet to cool for 20 min. or so until cool.
- Break and enjoy!
The Cooktexyjay Hollywood, FL
The Rating5 people
I like this one, simple and easy.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Can't be quicker than this! Sounds great!Thanks, debdmajor in Slidell loved it