Herbed Roast In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Brown roast on all sides.
- Dissolve dressing mixes in one copy warm water.
- Place roast in croc pot then pour water and dressings over the roast.
- Add enough water to almost cover roast.
- Cook on high for 1 hour then reduce heat to low and cook 8 hours more.
- Serve over rice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Yummy -- 5!auntybea in Vernon loved it
Sounds fantastic! I have beef roast in the freezer so I'm ready to try it.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This works. Thank you Chefcat.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!