Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom starfish092798 7 years ago
- 4 1/2 C flour shopping list
- 2 t baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 t salt shopping list
- 2 C butter (softened) shopping list
- 1 1/2 C brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 C sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding Mix shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 t vanilla shopping list
- 12-24 oz Callebaut dark chocolate chips (more like drops) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- Cream softened butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add pudding mix to the creamed butter/sugar mixture and combine.
- Add eggs, one at a time, blending after each addition to incorporate.
- Once all eggs have been added, add flour mixture in three additions, pulsing together so as not to overmix.
- Add in chocolate chips and mix by hand to prevent overmixing and to distribute chocolate chips properly.
- Use a spring release ice cream scoop to measure out each cookie. On a cookie sheet lined with a Silpat, drop about 8 cookies per batch and lightly press down the balls of dough.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, turning the pan around halfway through to ensure even browning.
- You want the middles to look a bit undercooked when you take them out, this way they will stay moist and chewy for days!