Herb Roasted PorkFrom taylorsue82 8 years ago
- 1 teaspoon sage shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 clove garlic crushed shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 5lb pork loin shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- I n bowl combine,sage,salt,pepper and garlic.
- Rub thoroughly all over pork.
- Place pork in uncovered roasting pan.
- Bake apox. 3 hours.
- Place sugar,cornstarch vinegar water and soy sauce in small pan.
- Heat stirring occansionaly until mixture bubbles n starts to thicken slightly. Brush roast 3-4 time during last half hour of cooking.
- Pour remaining glaze over roast n serve.
The Cooktaylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
The Rating5 people
love this.......marky90 in Dearborn loved it
Sounds terrific...we love pork! Thank you!pat2me in Nashua loved it