Slow Poke Jambalaya In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 green bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 1 white onion chopped shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped shopping list
- 1 cup celery chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic crushed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme leaves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons oregano leaves chopped shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 ounces smoked sausage chopped shopping list
- 8 ounces chicken breast chopped shopping list
- 2 cups beef broth shopping list
- 1/2 pound cooked shelled shrimp shopping list
- 1 cup cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- Shell shrimp and halve lengthwise.
- In slow cooker combine all ingredients except shrimp and rice.
- Cover and cook on low 10 hours then turn cooker on high and add shrimp and rice.
- Cover then cook on high 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating8 people
fantastic!!!!jeannej in Raleigh loved it
Splendid. Love that crockpot.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
I keep seeing great recipes that use the crockpot - it is definitely going to be one of my next kitchen purchases! this sounds great!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!