Oreo CookiesFrom auntybea 6 years ago
- Cookies: shopping list
- 1 Swiss chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 devil's food cake mix shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2/3 cup oil shopping list
- cream cheese Filling: shopping list
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup icing sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix cake mixes, eggs and oil together. Form into balls but do not flatten. Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes. Combine cream cheese filling ingredients, beating until fluffy. When cookies have cooked, put them together with the filling.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating6 people
Oooo, homemade oreos!!! Yum! Thanks for sharing! When I was pregnant with my daughter my biggest craving was for these. Great post! ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
I have a recipe posted for these too. It's different though. THese sound good.michellem in Idaho loved it
Ooh-these sounds SO GOOD!
Thanks,you have my 5!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!