Red Wine and Rosemary PorterhouseFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- red wine Marinade: shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry red wine shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves shopping list
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed with garlic press shopping list
- Porterhouse: 1 beef loin porterhouse or T-bone steak, 1 1/2 inches thick (about 1 1/2 pounds) shopping list
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare Red Wine Marinade:
- In small bowl, stir all marinade ingredients.
- Place steak in large self-sealing plastic bag.
- Pour marinade over steak, turning to coat.
- Seal bag, pressing out excess air.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes to marinate or refrigerate up to 1 hour, turning once.
- Remove steak from bag; discard marinade.
- Place steak on grill over medium heat and cook 15 to 20 minutes for medium-rare or until of desired doneness, turning steak once.
- Thinly slice steak and serve with lemon wedges.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
I have some T Bones in the freezer and I always have a bottle of red hanging around...I will have to give this recipe a try, thanks.debwin in Toronto loved it
I'm going to do this with my favorite cut of steak- 1# rib eye- I always have at least one on hand. This sounds like my kind of feast. Thanks for sharing....Bobrobertg in loved it
Ment to tell you earlier but will tell you now-better late than never- I made this, with the rib eye, and Mary and I both loved it. I have placed a copy in my "must do again" cookbook.Thanks again for sharing.....Bobrobertg in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!