Potatoe Cheese PieFrom sheba 8 years ago
- Shell: shopping list
- 3 cups hash browns (thawed) shopping list
- 2 tbsp melted butter shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped ham shopping list
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup milk or light cream shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ingredients, mould into a 10 inch pie plate. Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Combine and pour into pre baked pie shell.
- Bake pie at 350 degrees for approximatley 45 minutes or until just set.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooksheba Lac La Biche, CA
The Rating3 people
Oh my God, this sounds like I could go to heaven and back.
Must try this SOON,
High 5 Forks (more if we could)
Janetjlv1023 in Plymouth loved it
this was really good! I don't usually eat meat, but I decided to make this for me and my boyfriend. We both enjoyed it. It was a lot saltier than I'm used to though.howiej in Stockton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!