Mediterraneanesque Pasta TossFrom gourmetloveaffair 6 years ago
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch thick half-moons shopping list
- 1 (14.5 oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 (14.5 oz) can whole tomatoes (about 6-8 tomatoes) shopping list
- 1 cup cooked farfalle pasta (2 oz uncooked) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- freshly cracked pepper shopping list
- fresh basil, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Saute garlic for about a minute.
- Toss in zucchini, cook until the undersides begin to caramelize, then toss to coat with olive oil/garlic.
- Add chickpeas and oregano, then reduce heat to medium.
- With your hand, crush tomatoes into pan.
- Add cooked pasta and toss for another minute to mix.
- Sprinkle with torn basil and cracked pepper.
- Serve hot as a meal side or cold as a pasta salad.
- Serves 2-4 people.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- chihuahua Sonoma County, USA
- jimrug1 Peoria, IL
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- earthlover11 Springfield, MO
- unicorn4 Melbourne, AU
- lisagd Millersville, MD
- hannabanana4511 The Woodlands, TX
- mizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- cheric Oklahoma City, OK
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgourmetloveaffair Glendale, AZ
The Rating4 people
I made your dish last night, it was fantastic. Well done and Thank you...unicorn4 in Melbourne loved it
Sounds good!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Sounds fabulous!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it