Rich Chocolate Pound CakeFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-sweet chocolate shopping list
- Morsels, divided shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 large eggs, room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Grease 10-inch Bundt pan.
- MICROWAVE 1 1/2 cups morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- Cool to room temperature.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in melted chocolate. Gradually beat in flour mixture alternately with milk.
- Spoon into prepared Bundt pan.
- BAKE for 55 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean. Cool in pan for 30 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack to
- cool completely.
- MICROWAVE remaining morsels in heavy-duty plastic bag on HIGH (100%) power for 45 seconds; knead bag. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut a small hole in corner of bag; squeeze to drizzle over cake.
People Who Like This Dish 16
- ebeck22 Nowhere, Us
- iLOVEcake101 Nowhere, Us
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- flo1 Old Bridge, NJ
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- greekcook1 Atlantic City, NJ
- jordankids Bristol, TN
- georgiarose Tallahassee, FL
- Plus 6 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating11 people
thanks again for another great recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Oh yummmmm, love chocolate and love pound cake! you got a winner here! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
just perfect henrie thank you dearminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it