Graham CrackersFrom morninlite 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cream shortening and sugar, add vanilla
- Mix dry ingredients, add flour mixture alternately with milk. Mix well after each addition.
- Chill dough until firm, several hours or overnight.
- Divide dough into half. Roll out each portion on floured surface to 1/8 inch thick.
- Cut into squares as you wish. Make a line down the centers with the back of a knife.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Mark each square with prongs of a fork.
- Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp and edges are browned.
- Remove immediately from baking sheets and cool on wire racks.