Crusty Mustard Pork LoinFrom way2nrml 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs, rosemary, garlic powder and pepper.
- Brush the pork loin with the Dijon mustard, making sure to coat all sides.
- Place mustard coated pork loin in the bread crumb mixture and coat well.
- Arrange pork loin in a baking pan with a flat rack insert.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for approx. 1 hour or until internal temp. reaches at least 165 degrees F.
- Let meat rest 10 minutes before slicing into thin pieces and serving.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- kathijo1230 Kissimmee, Florida
- skyjumper Nowhere, Us
- joburke1970 Wandsworth, England
- thepoint Hagerstown, MD
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- moonzzz St Petersburg, FL
- ritaritarita Ellensburg, WA
- jtalle San Jose, CA
- frankieanne North Northern, California
- way2nrml Raleigh, NC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔