Wine and Cheese Overnight OmeletFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 loaf day old French or Italian bread crumbled shopping list
- 6 tablespoon unsalted butter melted shopping list
- 3/4 pound swiss cheese shredded shopping list
- 1/2 pound pepper jack cheese shredded shopping list
- 9 thin slices salami chopped shopping list
- 16 eggs shopping list
- 3-1/4 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 4 large green onions minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup shredded asiago cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Grease two rectangular baking pans.
- Spread bread over bottom of baking pans then drizzle with butter.
- Sprinkle with Swiss cheese, pepper jack cheese and salami.
- With whisk beat eggs, milk, wine, onion, mustard and peppers together until foamy.
- Divide egg mixture and pour into baking dishes then cover with foil.
- Refrigerate overnight then bake covered at 350 for 1 hour .
- Uncover and spread with sour cream then sprinkle with Asiago cheese.
- Bake uncovered until crusty and light brown about 10 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!