No Bake Coffee MacaroonsFrom midgelet 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cover a plate with parchment paper or grease it with some butter.
- Put all the ingredients except the coconut into a medium size saucepan and heat the mixture over low heat until it begins to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Carefully and slowly pour the heated mixture onto the plate and allow it to cool.
- When cooled: Put the grated coconut into a small bowl and set it next to the plate of the mixture.
- Wet your hands.
- To make the balls, scoop out about a tablespoon of the mixture and roll it into a ball, then roll the ball in the grated coconut.
- Repeat until all the balls are covered in coconut.