Campbells Chicken And Broccoli AlfredoFrom netty_angel 8 years ago
- 1/2 of a 16 ounce package linguine shopping list
- 1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets shopping list
- 2 tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® condensed cream of mushroom soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium) shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the linguine according to the package directions in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of the cooking time. Drain the linguine and broccoli well in a colander.
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until it's well browned, stirring often.
- Stir the soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and linguine mixture into the skillet. Heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooknetty_angel Rolla, MO
The Rating5 people
YEAH BABY........NICE AND EASY........and Tasty.....;-)~~~~~~~
big bear 5grizzlybear in loved it
gotta be good has mushroom soup int it .Thanks great recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Fantastic recipe!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it