McCormicks Dilly Potato SaladFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- CHILL TIME 4 HOURS shopping list
- --------------------------- shopping list
- 3 pounds cubed red skinned potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Season-All® Seasoned salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® dill weed shopping list
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® ground mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Boil potatoes in water 5-6 minutes. Add beans; boil 2 minutes and drain. Cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes and beans with olives, celery and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Toss with vegetables. Chill 4 or more hours, stirring occasionally.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
Oooooo. I grow dill JUST to put in my potato salad in the summer! When the green beans come in, I WILL be making this one! Only with fresh dill, of course. Thanks.crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
I love this and I am having this at our weekend cookout!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Growing some fresh dill as I read this. Great flavors and color. Thanks for posting!pat2me in Nashua loved it