Southern Whiting FiletsFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 2 pounds whiting fillets shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon liquid hot pepper sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Place fillets in a single layer on a well-greased baking platter then brush with lemon juice.
- Combine remaining ingredients and set aside.
- Broil fish for 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and spread with cheese mixture.
- Broil 2 more minutes until lightly browned.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
I made this on Sunday and leftovers on Monday. I let my co-workers taste it and they said it was so good. I just got off the phone with one of my co-workers giving her the recipe so she can cook dinner tonight.
Kudos to the person that po...morecooking2eat in altamonte springs loved it
Perfection, love whiting its so delicate.
Could use other white fish, here.
Hake springs to mind!
5!!!lexdavies in Stafford loved it
WHAT A GREAT DISH HOWEVER I CHANGED IT DUE TO LACK OF INGREDIENTS. I DIDNT HAVE FRESH PARMESAN AND USED MARGARINE AS I HAD NO UNSALTED BUTTER I USED SHALLOTS IT WAS A REAL WINNER WITH THE FAMILY THANK YOUbehappypam in WINGHAM loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!