Coconut-lime Chicken Grilled PineappleFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 2c tequila shopping list
- 2Tbs lime juice shopping list
- 1Tbs. brown sugar shopping list
- 1tsp. cayenne pepper shopping list
- 6 skinless,boneless chicken breast halves(6oz) shopping list
- 1(16 oz.) container sour cream shopping list
- 1/2ccoconut milk shopping list
- 1/4c lime juice shopping list
- 2Tbs. chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 clove cushed garlic shopping list
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 6 slices peeled,cored pineapple shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together the equila,2Tbs. lime juice,brown sugar,and cayenne pepper.;pour into resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken breasts,coat with the marinade,squeeze out excess air,and seal the bag. Marinate in the frig. for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile,make the sauce by whisking together the sour cream,coconut milk,and 1/4c of lime juice in a bowl. Add the cilantro and garlic,then season to taste with salt and pepper;set aside.
- Preheat outdoor grill for medium-high heat,and lightly oil grate. Remove the chicken from the marinade,and shaker off excess. Discard remaining marinade.
- Cook the chicken and pineapple slices on the preheated grill until the chicken is np longer pink in the center,and the pineapple slices are nicely marked,about 6 minutes. Serve chicken breasts topped with a slice of pineapple,and a dollop of the sour cream.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
I guess we are not going to get those ones fixed but this is a great recipe and you get my 5.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it