Mar-a-Lago Turkey BurgerFrom m2googee 5 years ago
- * 1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced shopping list
- * 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped shopping list
- * 3 granny smith apples, peeled and diced shopping list
- * 1/8 cup canola oil shopping list
- * 4 pounds ground turkey breast shopping list
- * 2 Tbsp. salt shopping list
- * 1 Tbsp. black pepper shopping list
- * 2 tsp. chipotle Tabasco™ shopping list
- * 1 lemon, juice and grated zest shopping list
- * 1/2 bunch parsley, finely chopped shopping list
- * 1/4 cup Major Grey's chutney, pureed shopping list
- Mar-a-Lago pear chutney shopping list
- * 1 Anjou pear, peeled and diced shopping list
- * 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- * 1 tsp. sea salt shopping list
- * 1 1/2 cups Major Grey's chutney shopping list
- * 1/4 cup dried currants or raisins shopping list
- Preheat oven to 350°. shopping list
- Toss the diced pears with the cinnamon and salt. Bake on a parchment-lined cookie sheet for 10 minutes. shopping list
- Cool and mix with the chutney and currants or raisins. shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté the scallions, celery and apples in the canola oil until tender. Let cool.
- Place the ground turkey in a large mixing bowl. Add sautéed items and the remaining ingredients. Shape into eight 8-ounce burgers. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Season the turkey burgers with salt and pepper. Place on a preheated, lightly oiled grill. Grill each side for 7 minutes until meat is thoroughly cooked. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve with a side of Mar-a-Lago Pear Chutney and your favorite toasted bread, pita or hamburger roll.
The Cookm2googee Tomball, TX
The Rating6 people
thanks but what is major grey chutney and where can I get it?herby in Albany loved it
These are great! We make only a 1 lb batch of the burgers and saved half of it raw for the next day; which we then made into meatballs cooked in a coconut curry sauce. Those were amazing too, better then leftover burgers.
Thanks for sharing the ...moremellybelly in loved it
Wow what a flavorful turkey burger. Love the lemon zest.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!