Mediterranean chicken over riceFrom chefbake 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium sauce pan boil 1 3/4 C. water. Add rice, return to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover, cook about 15-20 mins.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium. Add wine. Cut chicken in strips or chunks and start cooking in the skillet. Add Kalamata olives. Add a little water or chicken broth if needed.
- Once rice is cooked add uncooked spinach and feta. Let the rice mixutre sit for a few minutes.
- Serve chicken and sauce over rice mixture.
The Cookchefbake Manchester, NH
The Rating4 people
Love anything mediterranean, this one sounds very tasty and very easy. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Love the mediteranean dishes! Kalamata olives are one of my faves!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
This looks quick and easy...and delicious. Great post.debwin in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!