No bake Baileys CheescakeFrom aprils_mum 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 packet sweet biscuit crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 C grated white chocolate shopping list
- 1/2 C crushed almonds shopping list
- 75 ml melted butter shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 800 g cream cheese shopping list
- 800 ml single cream shopping list
- 1/2 C castor sugar shopping list
- 8 nips baileys shopping list
- 100 g white chocolate chips shopping list
- almond essence to taste shopping list
How to make it
- First four ingredients make the crumb crust.
- Simply combine and press into 26cm spring form pan and chill while making filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and cream in bowl until thickened.
- Scrape down sides frequently.
- Add Baileys, choc chips and almond essence to taste.
- Spoon into pan and decorate as desired.
- I used Chocolate curls and kiwifruit and it was devine.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.