Mexican Stir FryFrom justweplus3 8 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef. shopping list
- 2 Jalapeños (I keep the seeds in, you can take them out if you like), sliced. shopping list
- 2 roma tomato's, diced. shopping list
- 1 med. onion, diced. shopping list
- 1 garlic clove or garlic powder to taste. shopping list
- Enough cooking oil to coat the pan. shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil over Medium-High heat, add jalapeños, and fry for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add ground beef. Brown just slightly, and add onion, and garlic, salt and pepper. Cook until meat is thoroughly browned.
- Add tomato's. The dish is done when little or no liquid remains (or you can cheat and drain some of the liquid), and the tomato's are soft enough to mush.
- Serve with warm tortillas (corn or flour) refried beans, Spanish rice, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, guacamole...the ideas are endless....Enjoy!